i'm starving.

huuuuuuuummm..... i'm starving! can u get me some food? wuaaaa, mak.... i need u right now. please cook some dishes for ur daughter. i might die if i didn't eat today. this week, my schedule were full enough with eating and eating until i can't think to stop. haaaaaaa.... i need some food. i'm wondering now. should i walk to go home? then, i'll die before i reach home. starving, starving and starving.

and now, i'm surfing for recipes. i want to cook!!! but, there's nothing here... poor me. :'(
Perfect Cheesecake
cheesecake

Super Easy, Super Moist Chocolate Cupcakes
super moist cupcakes

Cherry Clafouti
cherry clafoutti

Buttermilk Fried Chicken
buttermilk fried chicken

aaaaaaaaaaauuum. -.-"

after leaving this blog untouched for some period of time, today i write something. with my broken english. sorry sir, sorry teacher. i can't help myself to fixed it.  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed fully by Tuan Punya Tanah|Alright reserved by JUE IKHIAH